Building my booth
How do I make sure my booth is not live until it has been through the approval process?
Who do I contact if I am having troubleshooting issues on the day of the event?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any technical assistance.
What time does the exhibition open and close?
The exhibition will be open from 08.30 on Tuesday 17 November and will remain open for 2 months as delegates access on-demand content. However, we advise that the booth in manned during the following times on the live days:
-Tuesday 17 November 08.30–17.30
-Wednesday 18 November 08.30–17.00
Metrics and benefits
What data will I be given on booth attendee visits and when will I get this?
The following metrics will be provided for your booth:
- Total number of visits to your booth
- The roles of delegates who visited your booth
- What resources were viewed from your booth
Metrics will be provided on the following dates:
- Wednesday 25 November 2020
- Wednesday 16 December 2020
- Friday 8 January 2021
What are the benefits of an online event?
- Increased delegate access to your symposium presentation as delegates watch additional sessions during the on demand phase
- Extended delegate access to resources on your exhibition stand throughout the live event and the on-demand phase as the platform is accessible 24/7
- Metrics on delegate engagement with your symposium and stand.